What’s New in Release 285:
The section summarizes the following driver changes in Release 285:
- Added support for the NVIDIA Tesla M2075.
- Added support for OpenGL 4.2
- This driver offers performance improvements over previous driver versions, including workstation compatibility fixes
Discontinued Features in this Release:
- The NVIDIA AutoCAD Performance driver is no longer integrated in the graphics driver.
Standalone versions or version updates can still be downloaded from the NVIDIA driver download page.
- The following features are removed from the NVIDIA Control Panel
The Views option
You no longer need to select between Standard and Advanced views for many NVIDIA Control Panel controls.
- The Profiles menu
Limitations in This Release:
The following are features that are not currently supported or have limited support in this driver release:
- Video Memory Support:
For Windows 7 and Windows Vista 64-bit, this driver recognizes up to the total available video memory on Quadro cards for Direct3D and OpenGL applications.
For Windows 7 and Windows Vista 32-bit, this driver recognizes only up to 4 GB of video memory on Quadro cards for DirectX, OpenGL, and CUDA applications.
- NVIDIA Control Panel Display Category:
The Graph tab on the Adjust Desktop Color Settings page is not available.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.