New in Release 276.52:
NVIDIA Control Panel Updates
- Revised the ‘Adjust Desktop Size and Position,’ page to provide improved controls for desktop scaling and resizing.
Includes a preview window:
Available for all displays (including VGA and HDMI connections).
Scaling override option
- Under Windows Vista/Windows 7, the Set up SLI Mosaic page uses the same controls as the Set up Mosaic page.
- Added 10-bit Grayscale through DVI for Windows 7 - enables 10-bit Grayscale through DVI for supported monitors such as proprietary medical displays.
- Enable Direct3D applications to synchronize back buffer presents across multiple GPU's in one system or multiple systems. Multi-Window and Full-Screen applications are supported. Requires NVIDIA G-Sync II and supported Quadro boards.
- The R275 drivers are the first ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- OpenGL path rendering API – enables high-quality text and 2D rendering with OpenGL applications.
- This driver release includes NVIDIA WMI, a Windows service as well as decouple WMI provider that allows WMI clients to query and monitor such GPU parameters as GPU fan speed and GPU temperature.
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.0 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
- Support for CUDA 4.0
- Support for OpenGL 4.1
- Support for Directx11
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.