* WHQL Certified
* Support NVIDIA SLI for NVIDIA Quadro GPUs
* Compatible with Intel and AMD dual core CPUs
* HDTV Display Setup Wizard with preview mode
* More control when creating custom timings for digital flat panels
* nView Desktop Manager support during Windows Remote Desktop sessions
* Microsoft DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.0 support
* For a full list of other issues resolved, please view the driver release notes.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.