NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 314.07 x64
What’s New in Version 314.07:
- This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for Crysis 3. It delivers a smoother gaming experience, improves single GPU performance by up to 5%, and boosts SLI performance by up to 65%.
- GeForce R313 drivers also provide significant performance increases in other top games like Assassin's Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Far Cry 3.
NVIDIA PhysX System Software
- This driver package installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v9.12.1031.
This version fixes a bug that caused some applications, including Unreal Tournament III, Trine, and Metro 2033, not to launch.
NVIDIA GPU PhysX acceleration is available only on systems with GeForce 8-series and later GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
NVIDIA GPU PhysX acceleration is not available if there is a non-NVIDIA graphics processor in the system, even if it is not used for rendering.
HD Audio Driver
This driver package installs the HD audio driver, version 18.104.22.168.
NVIDIA SLI Technology
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Crysis 3 - updated
- Warframe - updated
- DmC: Devil May Cry - added
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 314.07
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved since version 313.96. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
Windows Vista/Windows 7
- [GeForce 500 series]Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Build 1.0.617.0)]: Some objects have a grainy texture when in-game antialiasing is set to MLAA. 
- [GeForce GTX 670]: MSI Kombustor benchmark score is lower with R310 drivers. 
- [GeForce 500/600 series][GrassValley EDIUS 6.52]: There is color corruption in some of the menus. 
- [GeForce GTX 580][Assassin’s Creed III]: The game crashes. 
- [Quad-SLI][Surround][GeForce GTX 690]: Several applications experience low performance. 
- [SLI][The Last Remnant]: The games launches to a black screen. 
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months