What’s New in Version 310.90
Display Driver Service
This driver adds a security update for the NVIDIA Display Driver service (nvvsvs.exe).
- Improved performance for GeForce GTX 690:
Up to 19% faster performance in Autodesk 3ds Max when interacting with large models compared to GeForce GTX 480.
Up to 60% faster performance in ray tracing applications such as NVIDIA iray and Chaos V-Ray (subject to the scene fitting into graphics memory) compared to GeForce GTX 480.
Up to 76% faster performance in the 3D extruded ray tracing capability in Adobe After Effects compared to GeForce GTX 480.
- Previously released R310 driver optimizations:
Up to 38% improved performance in Far Cry 3.
Up to 26% faster performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Up to 18% faster performance in Assassin's Creed III.
Smooth, shimmer-free graphics with NVIDIA TXAA antialiasing in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Assassin's Creed III.
Up to 16% improved performance in other top games like Battlefield 3, The Elder Scrolls V:
Skyrim, and StarCraft II.
NVIDIA PhysX System Software
- This driver package installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v9.12.1031.
This version fixes a bug that caused some applications, including Unreal Tournament III, Trine, and Metro 2033, not to launch.
NVIDIA GPU PhysX acceleration is available only on systems with GeForce 8-series and later GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
NVIDIA GPU PhysX acceleration is not available if there is a non-NVIDIA graphics processor in the system, even if it is not used for rendering.
HD Audio Driver
This driver package installs the HD audio driver, version 18.104.22.168.
NVIDIA SLI Technology
- Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
Far Cry 3 - updated
NBA2k13 - updated
NVIDIA 3D Vision
- Added the following 3D Vision profiles:
Aliens: Colonial Marines - rated Fair
GT Legends - rated 3D Vision Ready
LEGO: Lord of the Rings - rated Good
Miasmata - rated Good
Pirate101 - rated 3D Vision Ready
Viking: Battle for Asgard - rated Excellent
Warframe - rated Good
Wizard101 - rated 3D Vision Ready
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 310.90
Windows Vista/Windows 7
- [3DTV Play]: Added support for the following displays:
Epson Projector EH-6100W
Epson Projector Home Cinema 3021e
Sharp Aquos 3D TV LC-70LE741S
- [SLI][Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim]: There is corruption and flickering in the game with SLI enabled and when using ENB series game modifications. 
- [GeForce GTX 680M/660M]: The GPU clock speed is not reduced when idling.
- [3D Vision Video Player][3D Vision Photo Viewer]: There is screen corruption after pressing the Windows key while viewing content in stereoscopic 3D. 
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.