NVIDIA GeForce Display Driver 310.54 Beta x64
- Delivers up to 26% faster performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and up to 18% faster performance in Assassin's Creed III.
- Provides smooth, shimmer-free graphics with NVIDIA TXAA antialiasing in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Assassin's Creed III.
- Improves performance by up to 16% in other top games likes Battlefield 3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and StarCraft II.1
NVIDIA PhysX System Software
- This driver package installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v9.12.1031.
- This version fixes a bug that caused some applications, including Unreal Tournament III, Trine, and Metro 2033, not to launch.
- NVIDIA GPU PhysX acceleration is available only on systems with GeForce 8-series and later GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- NVIDIA GPU PhysX acceleration is not available if there is a non-NVIDIA graphics processor in the system, even if it is not used for rendering.
HD Audio Driver
- This driver package installs the HD audio driver, version 126.96.36.199.
NVIDIA 3D Vision
- Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
• 007 Legends - rated Fair
• The Amazing Spider-Man rated - Not Recommended
• Bunch of Heroes - rated Good
• CABAL2 -rated Good
• Euro Truck Simulator 2 - rated Excellent
• Hawken - rated 3D Vision Ready
• Lucius - rated Fair
• Mabinogi Heroes - rated Fair
• Medal of Honor: Warfighter - rated Fair
• Metro: Last Light - rated Good
• NBA 2K13 - rated Good
• Novlum Demes Editor - rated Excellent
• Of Orcs and Men - rated Fair
• Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - rated Fair
• Planetside 2 - rated Not Recommended
• Prepar3D - rated Good
• Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - rated Poor
• Unmechanical -rated Good
• War of the Roses - rated Fair
• World Rally Championship 3 - rated Good
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 310.54
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved since version 310.33. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
Windows Vista/Windows 7
- [3DTV Play]: Added support for the following displays:
• Samsung UN46ES8000
• Acer LG 42LM6700 TV
• Acer H6510BD
- [GeForce GT 320M]: F1 and F2 brightness keys do not have any effect on the screen brightness. 
- [Quad SLI][Surround][GeForce GTX 690]: The system locks up when playing games in Surround mode. 
- [GeForce 540M]: Blue-screen crash occurs after installing the driver. 
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months