This is a beta driver from the new GeForce R310 family of drivers.
New in R310 Drivers:
Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 306.97 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 11% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in StarCraft II
- Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham City
GeForce GTX 660:
- Up to 6% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 3% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 4% in Dragon Age II
NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds or updates the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Assassin's Creed III rated Not Recommended
- Bloody Good Time rated Good
- Bullet Run rated Fair
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 rated Good
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission rated 3D Vision Ready
- Dark Souls rated Fair
- Dishonored rated Fair
- FIFA 13 rated Good
- Hitman: Absolution rated Fair
- I Am Alive rated Fair
- MLB 2K12 rated Fair
- NBA 2K12 rated Good
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted rated Fair
- Sniper Elite V2 rated Poor
- Tiny Troopers rated Fair
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD rated Good
- Total War Battles: SHOGUN rated Good
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown rated Fair
NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Dirt: Showdown – updated SLI profile
- Dota 2 - updated SLI profile
- Dou Zhan Shen – updated SLI profile
- F1 2012 - added SLI profile
- FIFA 13 – sdded SLI profile
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad – updated SLI profile
Other Profile Updates
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Counter-strike: Global Offensive
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Cross Fire
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Darksides 2
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Dragon Nest
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Guild Wars 2
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Mechwarrrior Online
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Meng San Guo
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
- Installs PhysX System Software v9.12.0904.
- Installs HD Audio v126.96.36.199.
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.