NVIDIA AutoCAD Performance Driver 18.1.6 for XP/Vista/Win7 64-bit
Known limitations with AutoCAD 2011:
- The “Advanced Material Effects” option introduced with AutoCAD 2011 is not currently supported by the NVIDIA AutoCAD Performance Driver. The setting controlling this graphics mode (in the Manual Performance Tuning dialog accessed by the GraphicsConfig command) is grayed-out when the Performance Driver is active.
- Procedural Materials and Maps introduced with AutoCAD 2011 will only display with the material’s diffuse color.
- Materials and Maps used in drawings coming from earlier AutoCAD versions are supported as they would have displayed in AutoCAD 2010.
- The AutoCAD Performance Driver now supports the presence of NVIDIA Tesla products, when running alongside an NVIDIA Quadro or Quadro FX product.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months