MSI P6NGM2-L NVIDIA nForce MCP73 VGA Driver 126.96.36.19982 for 2K/XP
• Supports Socket 775 for Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, P4, P4EE, Pentium D, Pentium XE processors.
• Supports FSB 1333/1066/800/533MHz.
• Supports EIST technology.
• Supports Intel Hyper-Threading technology.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• NVIDIA MCP73V (GeForce 7050 + nForce 610i) Chipset
• Supports single channel DDR2 533/667
• Two 240-pin/1.8V DDR2 DIMMs.
• Supports a maximum memory size up to 4GB
• One PCI Express x16 slot (supports PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
• One PCI Express x1 slot (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
• Two 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
• An IDE controller on the NVIDIA MCP73V (GeForce 7050 + nForce 610i)
- Supports PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to 2 IDE devices.
• NVIDIA MCP73V (GeForce 7050 + nForce 610i) supports 4 SATA II ports (SATA 1 to 4).
- Transfer rate is up to 3Gb/s.
- NVIDIA MCP73V (GeForce 7050 + nForce 610i) support RAID 0/1
MSI Reminds You...
• The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
• Chip integrated by Realtek ALC888
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec.
- Supports 10/100 Fast Ethernet by NVIDIA MCP73V (GeForce 7050 + nForce 610i)
• Supports TPM
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System FAN x 1 connector
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x SPDIF out connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x serial ATA connectors
- 1 x serial port connector
- 1 x ATA133 connectors
- 1 x TPM connector (optional)
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
MSI Reminds You...
• The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x Graphics Card port
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x 6 in 1or 3 in 1 audio jack (optional)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 24.4cm(L) x 22.0cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months