MSI K9N6PGM2-V Nvidia VGA Driver 184.108.40.206 for Win7
- Support socket AM2 for AMD Athlon 64/Athlon 64X2 CPU / AM2+ for AMD Phenom CPU. (95W only)
- Support socket AM3 CPU. (65W only)
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
- HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
- AM2 CPU supports HyperTransport 1.0/2.0 (Optional)
- NVIDIA MCP61 (P/S/V) (6150SE)
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 533/667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
- One PCI Express x16 slot.
- One PCI Express x1 slot.
- Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
- One IDE port by NVIDIA MCP61 (P/S/V)
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
- Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA MCP61 (P/S/V)
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIAMCP61 (P/S/V)
MSI Reminds You...
- The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
- Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC861/883/888
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Supports 10/100 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8201CL
- Supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8211BL-GR
IEEE1394 / FireWire
- Chipset integrated by VIA VT6308P
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU / System FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 2 x SATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 ports (Optional)
- SPDIF-Out connector
- Front panel connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Clear CMOS Jumper
MSI Reminds You...
- The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x IEEE1394 port (Optional)
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 24.4cm(L) x 20.5cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months