GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA Series:
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB GDDR5 memory and 192-bit memory interface
- Features Dual link DVI-I/ DVI-D/ HDMI/ DisplayPort
- Core Clock: Base / Boost clock：941 / 1019 MHz
- Support PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- Support NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround and SLI technologies
- Support NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- Support NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- Support NVIDIA FXAA / TXAA Technology
- Support NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Technology
- System power supply requirement: 450W
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.