- Graphics Engine: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 X2
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 2.0
- Video Memory: DDR3 4G
- Engine Clock: 648 MHz
- Shader Clock: 1476 MHz
- Memory Clock: 2200 MHz (1100 MHz DDR3)
- Memory Interface: 1024-bit
- D-Sub Max Resolution : 2048x1536
- DVI Max Resolution : 2560x1600
- D-Sub Output : Yes x 1 (via DVI to D-Sub adaptor x 1)
- DVI Output : Yes x 2 (DVI-I)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 1
- Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
- HDCP Support : Yes
1 x DVI to D-Sub adaptor
2 x Power cable
1 x S/PDIF cable
- Software: ASUS Driver and Utility
- Dimensions: 275 X 115 X 48 (mm)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.