After download, doubleclick the downloaded file and unzip to a folder of your choice. Run the "SETUP.EXE" file and follow the on-screen instructions in order to update your ATI Radeon drivers.
# Socket-A (Socket-462)
* Support for an AMD AthlonTM XP Thoroughbred with a 266 MHz system bus, 2.0 GHz to 2.6 GHz or higher.
* Support for an AMD AthlonTM XP Barton with a 333 MHz system bus, 2.8 GHz to 3.0 GHz or higher.
# VIA KM400 chipset
* North Bridge: VIA VT8378 System Controller
* South Bridge: VIA VT8235 V-Link South Bridge
# Graphic controller integrated on the VIA VT8378 System Controller with
* 8, 16, 32 and 64 MB frame buffer using system memory
* Internal AGP 8x performance
# Two DIMM sockets for DDR 266 and 333 MHz memory modules, up to two GB support
# 2-channel Ultra Ultra ATA 133/100/66/33 Bus Master IDE controller
# Realtek ALC650 AC'97 audio codec
# Fast Ethernet Controller integrated to the VIA chipset
# 3 PCI bus masters slots , 1 AGP slot
# 4 USB 2.0 connectors (2 on the back panel, 2 on the front panel)
# Serial and parallel port
# PS/2 keyboard and mouse
# Audio:1 Mic-In,1 Line-In, 1 Line-Out
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.