· Supports Socket 775 for Inte Pentium 4 3xx, 5xx, 6xx, 8xx, 9xx, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo processors.
· Supports FSB 1333/1066/800/533 MHz
· Supports EIST technology
· Supports Intel Hyper-Threading technology.
· Supports Intel Quad Core / Dual Core Technology up to 1066 MHz.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
· Intel P965 Chipset
- Supports FSB 533/800/1066MHz.
- Supports PCI Express x 16 graphics interface.
- Supports dual channel, DDR2 533/667/800
· Intel ICH8 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 10 ports.
- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 300MB/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
· Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM
· Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.
· Supports DDR2 533/667/800 memory interface. (8GB Max)
· One PCI Express x16 slot. (supports PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
· One PCI Express x4 slot. (supports PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
· One PCI Express x1 slot. (supports PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
· Supports ATI CrossFire technology
· Two PCI 2.3 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3V/5V PCI bus interface).
· One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in Marvell 88SE6111.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode..
· SATAII controller integrated in ICH8/Marvell 88SE6111
- Up to 300MB/sec transfer speed.
- 4 SATAII ports by ICH8.
- 1 SATAII port by Marvell 88SE6111.
· High Definition link controller integrated in Intel ICH8 chip.
· Audio codec Realtek 888.
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec.
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing.
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec.
· Realtek RTL8110SC
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
- Compliane with PCI 2.2.
- Supports ACPI Power Management.
· VIA VT 6308 chipset
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU / System / Power connectors
- CD-in connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- IrDA infrared module header
- Serial port connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 6 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 5 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connector
- 1 x SPDIF connector (Optional)
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector (Optional)
MSI Reminds You...
· The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x IEEE1394 port (Optional)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.