• Supports 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors for LGA 1155 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel Z77 Chipset
• Support four DDR3 DIMMs 1066/1333/1600/1866*/2000*/2133*/2200*/2400*/2600*/2667*/2800*(OC) DRAM (32GB Max)
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
* To support DDR3 2200*/2400*/2600*/2667*/2800*(OC), you must install an Intel 22nm CPU
• 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
• 4 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
- when PCI_E4 slot is installed, PCI_E3 slot will be no function.
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel Z77 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA3~6) by Z77
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel Z77 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by Z77
- SATA1~6 support Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (AHCI/ RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 10) by Intel Z77
• 2 x USB 3.0 rear IO ports by Intel Z77
• 1 x USB 3.0 onboard connector by Intel Z77
• Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC892
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E
Internal I/O Connectors
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x TPM Module connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 1 x Front Panel connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Voice Genie connector (optional)
- 1 x MultiConnect Panel connector (optional)
- 1 x V-Check Points Set (optional)
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x Coaxial S/PDIF-out port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF-out port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x LAN ports
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio ports
- 1 x HDMI port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- 1 x Thunderbolt port (Mini DisplayPort) with max. resolution up to 2560x1600 @60Hz
- 1 x VGA port with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @75Hz
MSI Reminds You...
• HDMI, Thunderbolt & Graphics Card ports support dual-display function by any two output ports.
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 30.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.