MSI Z68MA-ED55 (B3) Intel Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5267
Fixes for Intel HD Graphics Driver:
- Video playback stay when Dragging PDVD to left side of the monitor.
- LCD is corrupted when 5 displays are configured in extended display mode and system is restarted
- No display after resuming from S3 if the polarity is set to reverse in VBT
- Dynamic frequency stays at 350 MHz after resuming from S4 on Celeron CPUs when switching power plan between balanced and savings mode
- When setting 90/270 degree rotation in extended mode with an external display attached to dock CUI does not show both monitors in the position tab
- Black screen seen during installation of graphics driver on single threaded CPUs
- Power Director metro application crashes when previewing some clips
- The brightness value cannot be set to zero on Pentium and Celeron CPUs
- PerfX2 D2D Bench Scenarios WHCH test item fails with Celeron and Pentium ULV CPUs.
Fixes for Intel Display Audio Driver:
- HDMI audio will be mute after idle for a while.
- Audio Driver does not resume paused audio stream after wake-up from D3.
- Audio cannot be output from display normally
- WHCK 2.0 - PCI Root Port test failing with 0x7e BSOD against Intchduad.sys (WHQL Blocking)
- Memory leak found in corner case.
- Intel HD Graphics Driver: 184.108.40.20667
- Intel Display Audio Driver: 220.127.116.1197
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months