- Display wide gamut support
- eDP1.1a modified (S3D) enabled on port D for desktop AIO platforms
- Support YCbCr output when TV indicates support for it (even if it doesn’t support xvYCC)
- Added AIL (Application Intelligence Layer) enhancements of driver as an option in CUI. AIL is a thin layer between the DX/GL runtime and driver. This was introduced to optimize high profile 3D applications to achieve maximum performance on Intel Processor Graphics
- Call Of Duty - Black Ops - Flickers are seen during game intro and then system hangs
- When in Tri-Extended Desktop Mode if you switch from DP+VGA+DP to LVDS + DP + DP you may see flickering in DP
- When in Dual Clone or Extended with a DP display nothing is display on the DP panel when booting to the OS. Only the Additional non-DP panel
- In a HDMI + (Additional Display) Clone mode non panel supported resolutions are added to the available mode list these are not seen in HDMI Single display mode
- When running the Open GL sample Particle Fountain the wrong pattern is displayed
- During Playback of a DVD in WMP if you rewind and then start normal playback you can see a flash of corruption. This can also be seen when switching from Window to Full screen or vice versa
- Some supported Resolutions are not being displayed in the CUI when set to a 3 display extended mode configuration
- BSOD or TDR could occur after disabling driver in Device Manager in Tri-Display configuration
- With S3D HDMI the resolution of the screen is limited to 1280x720 when try to play BD S3D movie with ArcSoft player with WinDVD S3D is not able to be enabled
- Intel CUI cannot launch when click 'Graphics Properties' button under Advanced Settings OS page when set to a Multi-Adaptor setup (With a PCIe 3Rd Party Gfx card installed and allocating on of the displays
- [MS Compliance (WLK Velocity)] W7: All WLK Audio tests fail on 1 unplugged Display Audio Output due to Intel Audio design change.
- Presentation of unconnected endpoints to OS properties page failing all Audio WHQL tests
- [PPT-IVB] Silent Stream error after S3/S4 at multiple frequencies of 44.1kHz
- Issue is resolved with latest QS samples.
- Graphics Driver: 18.104.22.16818
- Display Audio Driver: 22.214.171.12490
This driver refers to systems containing the following Intel chipsets/processors:
- 3rd generation Intel Core processors (codename Ivy Bridge)
- 2nd generation Intel Core i3 processor
- 2nd generation Intel Core i5 processor
- 2nd generation Intel Core i5 vPro processor
- 2nd generation Intel Core i7 processor
- 2nd generation Intel Core i7 vPro processor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.