MSI H61M-P20/W8 Intel Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1117
- Intel CUI has incorrect translation on French OS
- Pops up notification message to show 800*600 is the optimal resolution when press Win+P switch to duplicate mode without external monitor connected.
- OGLC 2.1 gives fail results from previously skipped
- Vertical noises appear on video playback window when the application process is forcibly closed and then launched again.
- TDR happens when play VC1 file
- The version of Intel Core OpenCL is missing in Programs and Features on Windows 8 OS.
- Screen positioning doesn't work correct in 3 display mode while using Graphics Options.
- White noise shows on game screen when playing Need for speed 16
- Noise appears when play BR-ROM Test Disc
- KVM viewer displays wrong screen size as changing mode on EFI shell.
- Graphics: 18.104.22.16817
- Display Audio Driver: 22.214.171.12497
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months