MSI G31M4-L Intel 945G VGA Driver 22.214.171.12426 for XP64
Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium and Celeron in the LGA775 package.
Intel G31 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333MHz.
- Supports dual channel, DDR2 667/800.
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (Intel GMA 3100)
- Max. resolution:2048x1536X32bpp, Horizontal:127.5KHz Vertical:75Hz
Intel ICH7 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.
- 4 SATA ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- Supports four unbuffered DIMMs of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM Supports up to 4GB memory size.
- Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.
- Supports DDR2 667/800 memory interface.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant)
- 3 x PCI slots (support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface)
- One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controller integrated in ICH7
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
SATA controller integrated in ICH7
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATA ports.
Chip integrated by Realtek ALC888
- Flexible 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium SPEC
- Supports 10/ 100 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8101E
(Trusted Platform Module)
- The Trusted Platform Module Solution
IEEE1394 / FireWire
- JMicron 381 chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
On-Board Pinheaders/ Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU / System x 2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 IDE connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out header
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional)
- 1 x TPM module header (optional)
MSI Reminds You...
-The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x IEEE1394 port (optional)
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
- 24cm(L) x 24cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months