- Support ThinkPad G40.
- Making the extended desktop scheme first time, error messages appear on the screen.
- Sometimes error messages appear on the screen after apply TV setting from Presentation Director.
- Sometimes system hang up after swap the extended desktop primary primary device from Intel Video user interface.
- Sometimes extended desktop function does not work properly with high resolution configuration.
- Sometimes LCD virtual screen function does not work properly with high resolution configuration.
- Sometimes DVD playback is not smooth.
- Sometimes can not play the DVD playback with extended desktop configuration.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.