- (Fix) On SXGA+(1400x1050) LCD model, only Windows left top area appears on LCD if resolution is set to 1280x1024 or higher.
- (Fix) After creating a new scheme of extended desktop with Presentation Director at the first time , an error message appears on the screen.
- (Fix) The extended desktop function may not work in high resolution screen mode.
- (Fix) Screen scroll function may not work correctly on the LCD if both the LCD and external display are enabled and have high resolution screens.
- (Fix) DVD titles may not be played back on the extended desktop screen.
- (Fix) (Windows 2000 only) The remote function in Tivoli application shows blank screen on the Windows logon screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.