Intel HD Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1157 for Windows 7/Windows 8
The following issues were fixed on 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors:
- Hang no longer occurs when running the 3D Text screen saver for a long time.
- Fixed an issue where monitors not supporting EDID were locked to1366x768 resolution.
- Resolved DWM.exe crash error “Desktop Window Manager stopped working and was closed” reported on systems with discrete graphics with Switchable Graphics enabled.
The following issues were found on 4th Generation Intel Core Processors:
- Resolved the no video issue that may be seen after moving the HDMI display from non-Intel graphics port to the Intel graphics port.
- BioShock game: Corruption no longer seen in the beginning of game.
- Resolved issue where the mouse cursor or welcome screen shifts jumps when booting into Windows.
- Resolved issue where a second HD audio device shows in Windows Sound properties control panel after unplugging the DisplayPort monitor.
- Display no longer flickers when running a camera application.
- Resolved flash seen on laptop display after changing from a low resolution to a high resolution using touch.
- Sandra 2013 Cryptography SHA 512: Resolved Compute Shader Error 339 seen.
- Battlefield 3 game: Corruption no longer seen on train floor.
- Unigine Heaven Benchmark 4.0 Basic (OpenGL) application: checkerboard corruption no longer seen on right side of the window.
- Resolved issue where stereoscopic 3D (S3D) signal remains on the Windows desktop after stopping the playback of S3D video over an Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi) or after connecting Intel WiDi while the Blu-ray video plays.
- Resolved issue where incorrect SDVO information was shown in the Intel Graphics Control Panel
- Resolved sporadic issue where a 4Kx2K display may be blank
- The Intel HD Audio device in Windows Device Manager no longer shows a yellow exclamation point after Microsoft Sysprep
- Resolved issue where xvYCC & YCbCr color options may not appear in the Intel Graphics Control Panel after connecting an HDMI panel.
- Metro Video’s sound can be paused after resume from Standby state.
- Resolved an issue where the Intel Display Audio is not listed in the Windows Device Manager after connecting an HDMI monitor and then resuming from Standby/Hibernate mode.
- Resolved a crash issue that may be seen after inserting H.264 file into a timeline of Corel VideoStudio Pro.
- Resolved an issue where 2560x1080 resolution was not available on the third DisplayPort 1.2 monitor when daisy chained (This feature is supported only on 4th Generation Intel Core Processors)
- Resolved an issue where power on the second and third monitors are not detected while daisy-chained.
- Resolved a corruption issue seen in a recursive Gaussian test.
- Resolved a corruption issue seen in Resident Evil 5 Benchmark (DirectX 10).
- Fixed an issue where a vertical line unexpectedly appears on the right side while at the Windows locked screen, when screen is unlocked, or when resuming from Sleep or Hibernate state.
- Fixed issue where screen may turn black after switching to Clone mode
- Intel Graphics Driver: 18.104.22.16857
- Intel Display Audio Driver: 22.214.171.12412
Supports Intel Iris graphics, Intel Iris Pro graphics, and Intel HD graphics on:
- 4th Generation Intel Core Processor Platform
- 4th Generation Intel Core Processor U Series based Platform
- 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor Platform
- 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor U Series based Platform
- 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor Y Series based Platform
- Intel Pentium Processor 2000/3000/G2000/G2100/G3000 Series
- Intel Celeron Processor 900/1000/2000/G1000 Series
This download is valid for the products listed below:
- Intel Desktop Board DB75EN
- Intel Desktop Board DB85FL
- Intel Desktop Board DH61AG
- Intel Desktop Board DH61AGL
- Intel Desktop Board DH61BE
- Intel Desktop Board DH61CR
- Intel Desktop Board DH61DL
- Intel Desktop Board DH61SA
- Intel Desktop Board DH61WW
- Intel Desktop Board DH61ZE
- Intel Desktop Board DH67BL
- Intel Desktop Board DH67CF
- Intel Desktop Board DH67CL
- Intel Desktop Board DH67GD
- Intel Desktop Board DH67VR
- Intel Desktop Board DH77DF
- Intel Desktop Board DH77EB
- Intel Desktop Board DH77KC
- Intel Desktop Board DH87MC
- Intel Desktop Board DH87RL
- Intel Desktop Board DQ77CP
- Intel Desktop Board DQ77KB
- Intel Desktop Board DQ77MK
- Intel Desktop Board DQ87PG
- Intel Desktop Board DZ68BC
- Intel Desktop Board DZ68DB
- Intel Desktop Board DZ75ML-45K
- Intel Desktop Board DZ77BH-55K
- Intel Desktop Board DZ77GA-70K
- Intel Desktop Board DZ77RE-75K
- Intel Desktop Board DZ77SL-50K
- Intel Desktop Board DZ87KLT-75K
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months