Intel HD Graphics Driver 220.127.116.11.2993 for Vista64/Windows 7 x64
The following issues have been fixed in this graphics driver.
- Fixed artifacts seen when rendering triangle strips in an OpenGL MATLAB sample.
- Fixed issue where an OpenGL sample application extends off-screen when the application is changed to full-screen.
- Fixed issue where some laptop screens may be blank after updating the graphics driver and rebooting.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months