- WebGL rendering anomaly in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers resolved.
- Eliminated minor rendering artifacts that were present in a few particular scenes in the following games:
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Empire: Total War
King of Kings 3
Mass Effect 2
Medal of Honor
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution
- Fixed corruption issue in the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 game (DirectX 9 version)
- Fixed corruption in James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game game in DirectX 9 mode
- Fixed corruption issue that was present in Crysis game when antialiasing was enabled
- Text characters in the game menu of Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.2 displayed correctly.
- Dragon Age II game was starting in DirectX 11 mode by default
- OpenGL driver enhanced with combination of one new extension, performance optimizations, and fixes to enable and/or improve user experience. The following applications benefit from these enhancements:
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Magic: The Gathering
SPECviewPerf 11 (OpenGL test)
- Aquarium screensaver showed a black square on second monitor and is now fixed
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.