Features Added in Baseline 15.17:
- Support updating firmware in DisplayPort-to-VGA adapters
- Notebook built-in display names not shown.
- Real time synchronization between persistence and DCP
Issues Resolved in Build 2869:
- Resolved Dassault CATIA software issue.
- Resolved issue where non-PNP monitor appears in Windows Device Manager but no external monitor is connected.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.