Known Issues in Build 5421:
- World in Conflict - Part of the terrain is rendered as multicolored tetrahedrons
Issues Resolved in Build 5421:
- GetSupportedGraphicsModes() in the CUISDK is not passing the correct parameters
- When docking system with lid closed (and set to do nothing) to a dock with one or two DVI monitors attached, display does not switch to either one or both of the DVI displays.
- If external DP display is turned off first and system is shut down, during reboot, there is no display on external DP monitor when turnign on DP monitor after system is booted and at the log on screen.
- Screen display offset is not correct with some panels
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.