Known Issues in Build 5415:
- World in Conflict game: Part of the terrain is rendered as multicolored tetrahedrons
Issues Resolved in Build 5415:
- Display corruption no longer seen after changing the display resolution.
- Computer no longer hangs after closing lid and docking system and display has turned off.
- Resolved issue where the brightness level was not as expected after resuming the laptop from Hibernate state.
- With two external monitors in Clone mode, resolved issue where a monitor may be detected but not displayed after waking the computer from Sleep state.
- Need for Speed game: STOP error code 0xEA is no longer seen during gameplay.
- Sound is no longer lost after waking the computer from Sleep state.
- Resolved issue where the computer may hang after resuming from Hibernate state.
- Resolved issue where the laptop’s display may become blank after rotation.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.