Intel HD Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19907 for XP
- Driver supports 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor Family
Known Issues in Build 5407:
- World in Conflict game: Part of the terrain is rendered as multicolored tetrahedrons
Issues Resolved in Build 5407:
- Custom display settings for each user account are now kept.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops game: Resolved error messages “Direct3DDevice9::Present failed: Driver internal error” and “Display Driver Stopped Responding” that may be appear during game play.
- Resolved issue where only on display resolution is available for the secondary display after rotating to 90 or 270 degrees in Extended Desktop display mode.
- Resolved issue where a laptop’s built in display may show a white horizontal line of garbage in the center of the screen after changing the resolution.
- Brink game: Performance improved.
- 3DMark2000 application: Resolved screen blink issue.
- Resolved mismatch on the resolution settings between the Intel HD Graphics driver’s control panel and Windows control panel.
- Resolved issue where 1600x1200 and 1920x1200 resolution could not be selected on a VGA monitor.
- OpenGL Tunnel application: Resolved display corruption while running the application.
- Resolved issue where some icons may disappear or show blank after booting to the Windows desktop.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months