Intel HD Graphics Driver 188.8.131.52.5436 for XP64
The following issues have been fixed in this graphics driver.
- Fixed issue where artifacts and incorrect colors may be seen while playing .MP4 video clips.
- Fixed a blank DisplayPort monitor issue that may be seen after turning the monitor off then on.
- Fixed issue where system may freeze after opening and closing windows.
- In Microsoft Excel, the PowerPivot Field List is no longer blank.
- Fixed issue where system does not automatically change to Clone mode after connecting an EDID-less monitor for the first time.
- Fixed issue where horizontal line noise may be seen after booting to the Windows desktop.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months