Features Added in Baseline 14.42:
- System level power persistence support
- Display persistence support on desktop platforms
- Dual LVDS support
- Support added to Intel graphics driver to allow DPto-VGA adapter vendors to update the adapter’s firmware
- Computer manufacturer option to not show built-in display name in the Intel graphics driver’s user interface
- Interface for the Intel graphics driver to read the built-in display’s EDID directly from System BIOS
- Hardware Accelerated VC-1 (VLD) & H.264 (VLD) Video Decode
- Fixed Audio Content Protection error while playing Digital TV Broadcast with Media Center Edition
- Computer manufacturer option to disable Intel TV Wizard by default
Issues Resolved in Build 5420:
- If external an DisplayPort monitor is turned off first and system is shut down, resolved issue during reboot where there is no display on external DisplayPort monitor when turning on the monitor after system is booted and at the login screen.
- When updating graphics driver, previous display configuration setting now persists
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.