Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver 184.108.40.20604
- Max graphics memory reported as 96MB instead of 128MB.
- Hide modes that monitor cannot display will be grayed out after hibernation.
- Snowy screen on DVI hot plug.
- CRT screen changes to panning after some operations.
- Icon location has changed after LID close/open operation.
- TV jitter issue.
- Independent 180 degree rotation function does not work at all.
- WHQL - DCT5.3: D3D: Update Surface - Failing Log.
- Some of HDR1 frames are blacked out.
- A32B32G32R32F support is missing in D3D Caps.
- Fix DTM MipGen.exe (Auto Generation of MipMaps).
- Add VTd support.
- CUI Hotkey disable register cannot work.
- Momentary display jitter while running a 3D application after a S3 cycle.
- Rotation resolution (480x640, 600x800, and etc. ) can be set from Intel CUI tab when set Intel Dual Display Clone mode even though rotation is not enabled.
- System crashes when running flip odd-even test and moving the X source to 0.
- Add 384MB DVMT support and allow memory allocation to spill-over to GPU memory.
- System hangs when playing TV by Graph edit with VMR9 or Overlay filter.
- When entering to S4 from S3, abnormal refresh rate is outputted to CRT.
- DDRAW failures are the result of E-test environment issues.
- W - DCT 5.3 QFE - General: Inf Check - Log Failure.
- 3DMark06 BWG Corporate SKU failure.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months