HP Compaq 6910p Notebook Intel VGA Driver 126.96.36.19943 for 2000/XP
- Fixes an issue where display settings are lost or the external display loses its signal when the notebook/laptop is in Extended Desktop mode, and the external display, which is set as the secondary display position, is placed above the primary, and then the notebook/laptop lid is closed and reopened.
- Fixes an issue that occurs when using Microsoft Remote Desktop as the host computer, where after closing the lid of the host, a client logs into the host, which results in a black screen when the lid of the host is reopened.
- Fixes an issue that occurs when modifying the display colors through the Intel Graphics Control Panel and saving this setting to a scheme. When trying to invoke the scheme later, it does not change to the previously chosen saved color.
- Fixes an issue where Extended Display mode does not persist after a power cycle (turning the system off and then restarting).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months