1) Latitude E6510/6410/5510/5410/4310 and Optiplex 980 move to latest driver stream (15.22)
2) Addresses customer issues that result in desktop corruption and lockups
3) Improved OpenGL and D3D robustness and performance - Added OpenGL 3.1 support
4) Improved motion video playback stability
5) Reduced flashing during boot-up and resume from Standby/Hibernate
6) Improved docking behavior going from one dock display configuration to a different display configuration
7) Improved mode persistence
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.