Asrock H61M-PS2 Intel Display Driver 184.108.40.206.2372 for Vista64, Windows 7 x64
- Supports 3rd and 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 in LGA1155 Package
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Intel K-Series unlocked CPU
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel H61
- Supports Intel Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology
*Intel Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology are only supported under Windows 7 OS or later versions.
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB**
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2 with Intel 22nm CPU
*DDR3 1600 with Intel 22nm CPU, DDR3 1333 with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows 32-bit OS. For Windows 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- CPU Core, IGPU, DRAM, PCH, CPU PLL, VTT, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel Quick Sync Video 2.0, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel Insider, Intel HD Graphics 2500/4000 with Intel 22nm CPU
- Supports Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel Quick Sync Video, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000, Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11 with Intel 22nm CPU. Pixel Shader 4.1, DirectX 10.1 with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU.
- Max. shared memory 1760MB with Intel 22nm CPU. Max. shared memory 1759MB with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU.
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 75Hz
*Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (VIA VT1705 Audio Codec)
- Supports THX TruStudio
- Atheros PCIEx1 LAN AR8152
- Speed: 10/100 Ethernet
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports PXE
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (blue @ x16 mode)
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot
- 1 x PCI slot
*PCIe Gen3 is supported on 3rd Generation of Intel Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs.
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
- 1 x IR header
- CPU/Chassis/Power FAN connector
- 24 pin ATX power connector
- 8 pin 12V power connector
- Front panel audio connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x Serial Port: COM1
- 1 x VGA Port
- 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU)
- ASRock Instant Boot
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock SmartView
- ASRock XFast USB
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock Internet Flash
- Hybrid Booster:
- ASRock U-COP
- Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- Good Night LED
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite - OEM
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables (optional)
- CPU Temperature Sensing
- Chassis Temperature Sensing
- CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Allow Chassis Fan Speed Auto-Adjust by CPU Temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan Multi-Speed Control
- Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 7.8-in, 24.4 cm x 19.8 cm
- Solid Capacitor for CPU power
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months