- Supports 3rd and 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 in LGA1155 Package
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Intel K-Series unlocked CPU
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel H61
- Supports Intel Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB*
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2 with Intel Ivy Bridge CPU
- 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- IGPU, DRAM, PCH, CPU PLL, VTT, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel Quick Sync Video 2.0, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel Insider, Intel HD Graphics 2500/4000 with Intel Ivy Bridge CPU
- Supports Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel Quick Sync Video, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000, Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11 with Intel Ivy Bridge CPU. Pixel Shader 4.1, DirectX 10.1 with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU.
- Max. shared memory 1760MB with Intel Ivy Bridge CPU. Max. shared memory 1759MB with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU.
- Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
- Supports DVI with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 75Hz
- Supports HDCP function with DVI port
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI port
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Realtek RTL8111C
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports PXE
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (blue @ x16 mode)
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot
PCIe Gen3 is supported on 3rd Generation of Intel Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs.
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
- 1 x Print port header
- 1 x COM port header
- CPU/Chassis/Power FAN connector
- 24 pin ATX power connector
- 4 pin 12V power connector
- Front panel audio connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 6 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.