Driver Packaging Version: 8.322.214.171.124.1
2D Driver Version: 126.96.36.19906
Direct3D Version: 6.14.10.0510
OpenGL Version: 188.8.131.5263
The ATI FireGL Unified Driver version 8.3184.108.40.206.1 is designed to support the following ATI FireGL product family:
ATI FireGL V7350
ATI FireGL V3400
ATI FireGL V7300
ATI FireGL V3350
ATI FireGL V7200
ATI FireGL V3300
ATI FireGL V7100
ATI FireGL V3250
ATI FireGL V5600
ATI FireGL V3200
ATI FireGL V5200
ATI FireGL V3100
ATI FireGL V5100
ATI FireGL T2
ATI FireGL V5000
ATI FireGL X3-256
ATI FireGL V3600
The following is a summary of the issues that have been resolved in this release of the ATI FireGL Unified Driver.
* I-DEAS: Viewport corruption no longer occurs upon redraw after mouse click
* UGS FEMAP: polygon should be rendered in wireframe.
* CATIA V5 : Crash when loading a file containing CG shaders.
* Solid Works 2007 / Cannot disable MultiSample with glDisable(GL_MULTISAMPLE_ARB).
* XP and Vista: CCC Missing "All Settings" Page Under 3D Menu.
* [Vista 64bit] - [FGL V7350] - Blue Screen after driver installation when more than 2GB RAM installed.
* Maya: overlay bug with dualscreen and single and span mode.
Open Issues Report
The following is a summary of open issues found in this release of the ATI FireGL Unified Driver.
* ReproORL: Maya: When in Span mode bug with time slider on second screen.
* CATIA V5 : Huge fragmentation of Virtual process memory when creating many small VBOs.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.