AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver 8.2 for Vista
- Company of Heroes DX10 frame rates increasing as much as 20% across all of the ATI Radeon HD 2x00 series of products and on all ATI Radeon HD 3x00 series of products.
- These performance improvements are even larger (up to 30%) for CrossFire configurations.
Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista Operating System:
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars: Corruption is no longer noticed when editing levels.
- World of Warcraft: Flickering and missing objects are no longer noticed when playing the game in OpenGL mode.
- .NET Framework an Unhandled Exception error no longer occurs when upon booting or re-booting the system.
- A white dot no longer appears on the windows desktop when launching the Catalyst Control Center. However, this issue may still be experienced under the Windows XP operating system.
- Audio stutter is no longer noticed when using the HDMI connector.
- Running the Spanish version of the Windows operating system no longer results in the Catalyst Control Center option failing to be available when right-clicking the Windows desktop menu bar.
- The Catalyst Control Center options are no longer missing for the secondary extended display when hot unplugging and hot plugging the display device.
- Native CrossFire can now be enabled when the primary display device is connected to the master card using a CV or TV.
- Enabling clone mode on a system containing an ATI Radeon X1200/1250/1270 series of product no longer results in the resolution and color depth changing to 640x480 8bpp.
- Playing DVD content using the Windows Media Player no longer results in the playback being choppy.
- Hot plugging and hot-unplugging an HDMI display device multiple times during one windows session may result in the display device failing to be detected.
- Enabling CrossFire on a system containing an ATI Radeon X1950 series of product no longer results in the Windows Vista operating system intermittently failing to respond.
- The lower portion of the Catalyst Control Center is no longer cropped when changing the display resolution from 640x480 to 1920x1200.
- An error message is no longer displayed when attempting to set both the primary (HDMI) display device and secondary (DVI) display device to a display resolution of 1280x1024.
- The Windows XP Professional x64 Edition operating system no longer reboots when installing the T200 driver.
- Setting the DPI to 120 in the Display Properties no longer results in the combo box being cut-off.
- The antenna signal strength is no longer reported by Vista Media Center as low.
- A black line is no longer noticed when using VIVO for capturing and using Radeon HD 2900.
- The PAL-N video captured from the ATI Radeon HD2900 no longer displays colors and with vertical bars.
- The T200 NTSC capture card no longer fails to capture the Closed Captioning signal.
- A Reduce DVI frequency on high-resolution displays option no longer appears when an HDMI display device is connected using an HDMI-DVI cable.
Resolved Issues for the Windows XP Operating System:
- Doom3: Running an OpenGL application with CrossFire enabled and AA set to 16x no longer results in corruption being noticed when the display resolution is set to 2048x1536 or higher.
- TianXia2: Launching the game no longer results in the Windows XP operating system rebooting.
- Playing an H.264/VC1 title on a system with a display resolution higher than 1440x900 no longer results in the content failing to play in hardware mode.
- Changing the display resolution when CrossFire is enabled no longer results in the running 3D application failing to respond.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months