- Graphics Engine NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- Bus Standard PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory GDDR5 2GB
- Engine Clock GPU Boost Clock : 1085 MHz
- GPU Base Clock : 1020 MHz
- CUDA Core 960
- Memory Clock 6008 MHz ( 1502 MHz GDDR5 )
- Memory Interface 192-bit
- Resolution DVI Max Resolution : 2560x1600
- Interface DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 1
- Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
- HDCP Support : Yes
- Software ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
- Dimensions 10.2 " x 5.2 " x 1.5 " Inch
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.