AMD Catalyst Display Driver 11.11 for Vista64/Windows 7 x64
- AMD display driver version 8.911
- HydraVision for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Southbridge/IXP Driver
- AMD Catalyst Control Center version 8.911 / AMD Vision Engine Control Center version 8.911.
Highlights of the AMD Catalyst 11.11 Windows release includes:
Adobe Flash Player 11 support
- Enables full support of the GPU accelerated Stage 3D API and Stage 3D applications
- Supported on the AMD Radeon HD Series of GPUs, A-Series APU and E-Series APU
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst 11.11 software suite for Windows 7. These include:
- Images and textures are no longer corrupted (Blue) in Rage.
- Bezel compensation now works correctly with Far Cry 2.
- Screen tearing is no longer randomly observed while moving a window on the desktop while in Clone mode or Eyefinity mode.
- A black screen is no longer observed when extending displays.
- Homefront no longer crashes randomly when Crossfire is enabled.
- DC – Universe Online no longer hangs soon after selecting a character and entering the game.
Known issues under the Windows 7 operating system
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows 7 operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst. These include:
- Screen tearing may be observed occasionally while playing Portal 2 in DirectX 9 mode.
- Shogun 2 may exhibit screen corruption while playing on low resolution settings in 2x1 Eyefinity mode.
- Choppy playback may be observed playing interlaced DVD content in full screen mode using PowerDVD 11.
- A BSOD error may occur while playing Call of Duty – Black Ops in Multiplayer mode with Crossfire enabled.
- Video corruption may be observed while playing World of Warcraft in windowed mode and AVI file simultaneously.
- Dragon Age 2 may exhibit corruption during in game cinematics when run in DirectX 9 mode.
- Lost Planet 2 my display random corruption and flickering when run in DirectX 9 mode.
- Lost Planet 2 may crash randomly when Crossfire is enabled.
- The following games may experience random flashing textures during gameplay :
Far Cry 2
Stalker : Call of Pripyat
Known Issues under the Windows Vista Operating System
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows Vista operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst. These include:
- Windows Aero options may be missing after installing the driver.
- A ‘ghost’ cursor may be observed when playing Dragon Age 2 in Crossfire mode.
- The character avatar in Dragon Age 2 may display random flickering.
- HAWX 2 may experience random system reboots when run in Eyefinity mode.
- Civilization V may experience random crashing when run at medium or high in game settings.
- Bulletstorm may experience random flashing during gameplay.
- Dead Space 2 may hang occasionally soon after game launch.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months