AMD Catalyst Display Driver 11.12 for Vista64/Windows 7 x64
- AMD display driver version 8.92
- HydraVision for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Southbridge/IXP Driver
- AMD Catalyst Control Center version 8.92 / AMD Vision Engine Control Center version 8.92.
Highlights of the AMD Catalyst 11.12 Windows release includes:
AMD OpenGL 4.2 production support
- AMD Catalyst 11.12 delivers official support for the OpenGL 4.2 specification
AMD Eyefinity technology enhancements
- Enables support for AMD HD3D technology when using a 3x1 Landscape Eyefinity display group, on supported DisplayPort 3D monitors.
AMD Vision Engine Control Center enhancements for Dual Graphics
- Improvements have been implemented to better facilitate the enabling and control of the Dual Graphics within the Vision Engine Control Center
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System:
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst 11.12 software suite for Windows 7. These include:
- All required PAL formats are now correctly listed in the Vision Control Center on the HDTV support page.
- Playing Dirt2, Dirt3 and Portal2 in DirectX 9 mode no longer causes a random system hang.
- Portal 2 no longer displays random screen tearing when run in DirectX 9.
Total War Shogun 2 no longer displays random corruption when played at low in game settings and 2x1 and 3x1 Eyefinity modes.
- Playing Lost Planet 2 in Eyefinity mode and Crossfire enable no longer randomly crashes.
- Portal 2 will no longer randomly crash when the GPU is switched to Low Power mode.
- Running Stalker Clear Sky in DirectX 10 mode in a Tri-Crossfire configuration no longer randomly hangs when in-game settings are set to high.
- Tom Clancy Endwar no longer randomly hangs with a pinstripe display.
- Playing Enemy Territory Quake Wars no longer generates a random system hang.
- Graphics corruption is no longer randomly exhibited while playing video clips using Windows Media Center.
- Doom 3 no longer experiences random corruption when Anti Aliasing is enabled.
- Crysis 2 no longer displays random flickering when run in DirectX9 mode.
- Far Cry2, Dragon 2, Homefront, Stalker: Metro 2033 and Bioshock 2 no longer display random flashing textures.
- Left 4 Dead 2 no longer experiences random hangs.
- HAWX2 no longer experiences random hangs when navigating in game menus.
- Lost Planet 2 and Dragon Age 2 no longer display random flickering when run in DirectX 9 mode.
Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista Operating System:
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst 11.12 software suite for Windows Vista. These include:
- Random ghosting is no longer observed while playing Dragon Age 2 in Crossfire mode.
- Character Avatars no longer flash in Dragon Age 2 in Crossfire mode.
- Stalker – Clear Sky no longer displays random black horizontal lines on initial startup.
- Playing Tom Clancy HAWX 2 in Eyefinity mode no longer generates a random system reboot.
- Random choppy Flash playback is no longer experienced.
- Running Civilization V in DirectX 11 mode no longer crashes randomly when run at medium and high in-game settings.
- F1 2010 no longer hangs intermittently on launch.
- Flashing textures are no longer randomly observed while playing Bulletstorm.
- Dead Space 2 no longer hangs randomly.
Known issues under the Windows 7 operating system
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows 7 operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst. These include:
- The in-game mouse cursor may not be visible when playing Alien vs Predator.
- Portal 2 may generate a black screen when run in 3d Stereo mode.
- Water textures may be corrupted in World of Warcraft .
- Civilization V may experience crashes when run in Eyefinity mode.
- Civilization V may experience random crashes when launched in Crossfire mode.
- Lost Planet 2 and Tom Clancy HAWX2 may hang when run in 2x2 Eyefinity mode.
- Dragon Age 2 may experience flickering and texture corruption when run in Triple Crossfire Mode.
- Enemy Territory – Quake Wars may display texture corruption on water surfaces.
Known Issues under the Windows Vista Operating System:
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows Vista operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst. These include:
- The edge detect filter may not perform as expected in certain DirectX 9 titles.
- Dead Space 2 may hang soon after launch.
Known Issues under the Windows XP Operating System
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows XP operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst. These include:
- Desktop corruption may be observed on the primary display when run in clone mode.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months