This release of AMD Catalyst delivers support for the latest AMD CrossFireX profiles. A separate executable file ensures users have access to the latest set of profiles installed on their PC.
New profiles added to this release:
- Aliens Colonial Marines: Improves CrossFire performance
- Guild Wars 2: Improves the CrossFire performance
- DOTA 2: Improves the CrossFire performance
- Gas Guzzlers: Improves the CrossFire performance
- Salvation Prophecy: Disables CrossFire support to fix a crash found running in Multi-GPU mode
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Further refinements to increase CrossFire scaling performance
- Batman arkham City – Resolves texture corruption seen when enabling Super Sample Anti-Aliasing
- Shogun II – Resolves flickering seen when running in CrossFire
- APB Reload – Disables Crossfire to resolve corruption seen when playing this title.
- Company of Heroes 2 – Resolves Anti-Aliasing issues seen when enabling Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center
- Risen 2 – improves CrossFire performance
- Dishonored – improves CrossFire performance
- Sniper Elite V2 – improves CrossFire performance
- The Secret World (DX11, and DX9) – Improves CrossFire peformance
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.