AMD Catalyst 12.3 AGP Hotfix for Vista/Windows 7
DriverMax does the job!
AMD Catalyst 12.3 Driver Download for AMD Radeon AGP Graphics Products:
AMD Radeon HD 4xxx, AMD Radeon HD 3xxx and AMD Radeon HD 2xxx series of products
With one of the following graphics products installed in the system:
- AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series of AGP graphics products
- AMD Radeon HD 3xxx series of AGP graphics products
- AMD Radeon HD 2xxx series of AGP graphics products
One of the following errors may occur during installation of the AMD Catalyst Software:
- "No compatible hardware found" error message appears when using the AMD Catalyst drivers provided on the AMD Graphics Drivers & Software page.
- A conflict between Microsoft DirectX and the AMD Radeon HD AGP series graphics cards.
These drivers have been created to help resolve this issue.
These drivers are intended for AGP based video cards only!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months