3dfx Voodoo2 Modded Graphics Driver 1.01 for Need for Speed 3/4/5
Tested on Windows 95,98,ME. Not tested on Windows NT, 2000 or XP. Unpack the files to a directory, and then do as instructed below.
- To put the quality settings in action, double click on the "Quality" file and answer "yes" at the dialog window that will appear.
- Copy the Glide3x.dll file to your NFS3,NFS4, or NFS5 directory of game(ex: C:\Games\NFS3 ).
- Copy the Voodoo2z file file to the \Drivers folder in the NFS5 game directory, and overwrite the old one.
- For NFS3 and NFS4, copy the file directly to the game directory, delete the voodoo2a.dll. Rename the voodoo2z.dll to voodoo2a.dll.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months