Card Reader Fix:
Card Readers will sometimes hang with the Green LED illumunated when a memory card is removed, especially if the Card Reader is still reading.
Additional Memory Card Formats supported:
1) SD-HC 8 GB - Secure Digital High Capacity
2) Micro-SD - Micro-size Secure Digital (adaptor required)
3) MS-Micro - Micro-size Memory Stick (adaptor required)
Faster Transfer Rate supported:
4) MMC4 - MultiMedia Card Plus
5) RS-MMC4 - Reduced Size MultiMedia Card
6) MMC Micro - Micro-size MultiMedia Card
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.