1. Surveillance Station 3:
Added Visual Station VS60 support: With Visual Station, you can directly live-view the cameras managed by Surveillance Station on a TV set or LCD monitor without using a computer.
Spectators are granted to view events on Sync Playback mode.
2. (10732) Fixed Disk Station duplicated icons issue when Time Machine is enabled on Mac computers.
3. (10822, 10824) Enhanced *.app and *.dmg file uploading from Mac.
4. (10927) Enhanced Mac Safari connection after changing the management UI port.
5. (10751) Enhanced Mac Safari HTTPS connection.
6. (10753) Enhanced Windows Mobile 2003 2nd edition browsing compatibility.
7. (10812) Enhanced folder attributes handling when copying folders from Windows XP to Disk Station as mapped drives.
8. (11094) Enhanced DDNS service connectivity with proxy routing.
9. (11079) Updated built-in Internet Radio station list.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.