The PSP system software version 6.60 update includes the following:
To use Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity application with system software version 6.60, you must update the application to the latest version.
To download and update the latest version of the Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity application:
1. Select (Music) > (Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity).
2. Press the button to open the menu.
3. Select [Version Information] from the menu that is displayed.
4. Follow the instructions to download and complete the update.
System software stability during use of some features has been improved.
You can update your system software by any of the following methods:
- Update using the PSP system's [System Update] feature.
Update using a PC
- Download the update data to a PC, and then save on Memory Stick media or system storage. Start the saved update data on your PSP system to perform the update.
Update using a UMD
- Use the update data included on a UMD to perform the update.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.