Sony PlayStation 3 Firmware 3.41
-PlayStation Plus subscription service
The PlayStation Plus subscription service package is now included on PlayStation Network.
-PlayStation Network area of Photo Gallery
[PlayStation Network Area] has been added under (Photo Gallery). You can now use Photo Gallery to browse photos from Facebook or Picasa Web Albums. You can also share photos from Photo Gallery with your Friends in PlayStation Network.
-Video Editor & Uploader
Using the video editing and uploading feature, you can now edit video content that is saved on your PS3 system's hard disk and upload it to Facebook or YouTube.
Other new or revised features in version 3.41 (with 3.40)
- [Deep Color Output (HDMI)] has been added as an option under (Display Settings).
- [Automatic Download] has been added as a feature under (System Settings). This feature is exclusively for use by PlayStation Plus members.
- The default setting for [System Auto-Off] under (Power Save Settings) has been changed to [After 2 Hours].
- You can now print a photo in (Photo Gallery).
- You can now delete a photo in (Photo Gallery).
- You can now see the trophy level of a Friend by selecting the Friend's avatar.
New for 3.41: Recommended products are now displayed on the product detail pages of PlayStation Store. The recommended products are selected based on various types of information, including your purchase history.
- The feature to display recommended products will become available by the end of July.
- You can now use a five-star rating system to evaluate products that you purchased from PlayStation Store.
- The internal clock functionality that accounts for leap years has been improved.
You can update your system software by any of the following methods:
- System Update
Update using the PS3 system's [System Update] feature.
- Update using a PC
Download update data using a PC and save on storage media* or a USB Mass Storage device. Copy the update data to the PS3 system's hard disk drive and perform the update.
- Update using disc media
Use the update data included on a game disc to perform the update.
-An appropriate USB adaptor (not included) is required to use storage media with some models of the PS3 system.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months