Seagate SATA HDD Firmware HP2A Rev.A
- Updates Seagate ST3320813AS Hard Disk Drive to firmware version HP2A.
- Resolves an issue where the hard drive may become inoperable after a power-on.
- Resolves an issue where performance may be degraded for a period of time after heavy disk usage.
NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended that you perform a system backup prior to installing this update.
- You must be logged on as an administrator to install this update.
- You must have a Microsoft Windows Vista Operating System.
- You must have the following Seagate Hard Disk Drive Model: ST3320813AS.
- You will need a blank CD-R disk, because this SoftPaq builds a bootable CD.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months