SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip MP3 Player Firmware 01.01.21
DriverMax does the job!
- Device hangs up after finished playing special mp3 files, which contain CRC error at the end of frames
- Recently Added doesn’t update Rhapsody transferred tracks
- Artist Info page doesn’t display for Rhapsody transferred tracks
- UI issues in Hebrew mode
- New recording file sequence does not work correctly when previous recording got deleted
- Text scrolling direction in Hebrew and Arabic is not correct
- FM reception strength is not so good
- Remove any external card from the Clip Zip before performing firmware update
- Ensure your battery is > 50% full.
- Plug in your Sansa Clip Zip to your computer.
- Extract the clpza.bin file from the .zip file you just downloaded into a folder on your computer.
- Once extracted, drag the file to the root directory of your Sansa Clip Zip.
- Disconnect the Sansa Clip Zip and let the firmware update begin.
- Once it finally finishes doing its update, it will turn itself off.
- Turn the Clip Zip on, Select your language and region preference
- Once its back to the main menu, head to "Settings" >"System Settings"> "Info", and verify the "Version" is now 01.01.21"x".
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months