Samsung SH-S182D DVD-RW Firmware SB02
How to update firmware
1. Download the attached "Bin file(firmware)" and "Sfdnwin.exe file(download program)" into a temporary folder.
2. When you run "Sfdnwin.exe", Pop-up window will appear. you can see your ROM-drive(s) in the Pop-up window. Then choose the drive whose firmware you want to upgrade.ex)Drive : TSSTcorpCD/DVDW SH-W162CTS10
3. You will see three icons on the top from left. If you click the first icon from left, you can see "Investigation window" then open the firmware file that you already downloaded to the temporary folder.
4. You will see the message" Ready" after finding the firmware file that you want. Then click the middle icon on the top of left. Then your firmware will be upgraded automatically.
5. When you finish updating firmware , reboot your PC.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months